Monday 28 November 2011

Tuesday Tea & Cake

Thankfully didn't need to wear boots today, but went for shoes I've had for a while but shamefully have never got around to wearing.
The 'dress' is very short so I've worn thick leggings with it. I love the tea & cake design on the dress which is from a label called 'Little Mistress'. The shoes are from Red or Dead and are wonderfully comfortable. I do like a brogue, and these are kind of a cross between brogues and creepers. As a fan of black & white, it's pretty obvious why I went for these shoes!
Once again these were a Schuh sale purchase, shame they don't have a loyalty card, though I'd probably buy even more shoes then! Anyway, I love these brogues, and they certainly won't be hidden in their box for so long. A good work shoes that can translate to going out - especially since the toes are silver!

No comments:

Post a Comment