Wednesday 2 November 2011

Jovember the second

Well the first day of Jovember involved wearing clothes I'd had for a decent length of time that hadn't been worn in a while. Today was a day for wearing recent purchases that had not yet had an outing. I'm embarrassed to admit that the shoes worn today were a January 2011 sale purchase. They are lovely, comfortable Clarks suede Mary Janes with a slight heel. They weren't quite suitable for winter when I bought them, but they seem to have been forgotten about over the course of the year. I certainly won't neglect them again, as finding comfortable heeled shoes can be quite a task!
The dress was a recent impulse buy. A lovely sixties style royal blue shift dress with 3/4 length sleeves by Whistles. I only really bought it as I had a 20% off voucher from Grazia magazine! It's a classic flattering shape and think it went well with the shoes & grey opaque tights. I must admit I wish I could afford more things from Whistles. They seem to know how to cut clothes to flatter all shapes. Not only that, but they are comfortable and smart enough for work without being boring.
So yesterday's colour scheme was monochrome, with today's blue & purples. Am thinking tomorrow may involve black or green. Planning ahead is quite fun as it saves early morning indecisiveness!

No comments:

Post a Comment