Monday 28 November 2011

Green day Sunday

After purple and black & white, green is my next favourite colour. It's a friendly colour and you can generally trust people in green. I mean Kermit the frog is green - who wouldn't want to emulate him in fashion?
Today was another outing for Tara Starlet. Have I said how much I love this label? I think I may have done. Anyway, a slightly lazy Sunday involved a long lie in, a few chores and an evening in the pub with friends.
The dress is in a flattering floral 1940s style, and although floaty is figure skimming too for a great fit. The shoes are yet another pair of New Look ballet pumps that have seen better days. They've been worn almost into the ground, but go so well with the dress it's barely noticeable how bedraggled they are!
Green is a good colour if you want to stand out, but not be too out there & off the wall. For that you want fluorescent green! That will certainly stand out - especially in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment