Tuesday 15 November 2011

More Purple Saturday

Today was another purple day. I was out for the day at an event with friends so needed to wear something practical but comfy and stylishly casual. I went for this Dorothy Perkins dress with black jeans with some fabulously purple velvet trainers by Rocketdog. Unlike yesterday's 'must have' shoes, these were a stumble upon purchase from TK Maxx. I love going to TK Maxx as you can never predict what you might buy there. You can never go there with the intention of buying anything specific either, things just find you!
As with many impulse purchases, these shoes were a bargain - no more than £10 I don't think. I could write a whole blog post on how many great things I've bought for very little in TK Maxx. These include £150 boots for £20 that I still wear over 5 years after buying them.
Coming down with a cold so I think Sunday may be a focus on comfort over style.

No comments:

Post a Comment