Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuxedo Friday

As I thought this was another black & white day. I really love this warm tuxedo dress. I got it from a quirky shop called Joy (joythestore.com) as there's a branch about four doors down from the office I used to work at. Being as this dress is quite short I always wear it with leggings or jeans. Shoe wise, it's another monochrome pair and one more outing for Irregular Choice. I managed to get these shoes on eBay at a bargain price, and they are pretty comfy for kitten ted heels. I do love the sixties mod style of the shoes - they go with quite a few monochrome dresses I have.
It wasn't until I started this project that I realised how much black & white I have. I suppose it's my signature style, along with purple. Perhaps I should branch out more colour wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment