Sunday 6 November 2011

Jovember the Fifth

Today was a very lazy day. After a late night on Friday, Saturday was a wash out, so clothing wise involved jeans, a nice jumper and some paling comfy pumps. I had to take a small excursion into my local town, but I had to stick to the rules so the jeans I wore today cannot be worn again this month. These jeans are a good few years old and are one of my favourite pairs as they are a little stretchy, high waisted, and oh so comfortable. I liked them so much that I bought two pairs. Thankfully, being Oasis jeans they were good value and I managed to get both pairs in the sale.
The jumper has been in my wardrobe for many years and has shrunk slightly since I bought it. However it's still in pretty good condition. I bought it from Sisley, I shop I don't usually go into very much, but it has certainly lasted me a good few winters and will no doubt continue to do so.
The shoes are my comfy monochrome, not quite trainers/not quite pumps. They are comfy and casual without being too plain either. Thoroughly enjoyed my lazy Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment