Monday 7 November 2011

Jovember's first Sunday

So, after a lazy Saturday, Sunday involved some chores & a gig in the evening. I went for monochrome once again with another Oasis number - a dress I bought about 3 years ago. Like the Oasis jeans I had on yesterday, I liked the style of this dress so much I also bought it in purple. The purple version may also see an outing in Jovember. The dress has a lovely empire line with a ribbon tie at the front. It's a very flattering style as it's loose in the right places without being baggy or shapeless.
Shoe wise, it was an outing for another pair of ballet flats. This buckled Red or Dead pair of leather shoes have seen better days, but I will continue to wear them until my feet are worn into the ground. They are absolute classics, and I kind of wish I'd bought more than one pair at the time. Unfortunately you never know how good things are generally until it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment