Sunday 6 November 2011

Day 4 - Don't Rain on my Parade


Today the rain meddled with my footwear plans. I had some bright green leather Mary Janes ready to go, but they would not have survived the downpours. I thought the only solution was boots, so went for a fairly recent purchase of a pair of heeled Doc Martens from Schuh. This was also the second outing in Jovember for Tara Starlet, one of my favourite places to shop online. The vintage inspired dress got me many compliments at work too. I actually didn't buy this online, but in a great place off Carnaby street called Revival Retro. I haven't been there since buying this dress as I know there'll be more things I want but can't afford to buy!
I also had a kind donation of sponsorship from Tara of Tara Starlet clothing. Her mum died very recently and was also cared for by Marie Curie nurses. I was very touched by her kindness. I will continue to wear some other Tara Starlet clothes I have, not just because one of their founders is lovely, but their clothes are too! It may be cold enough for me to wear my cape of theirs soon, which always makes me feel like a celebrity when I wear it.
I have a feeling Saturday will be a lazy day, but must stick to the Jovember rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment