Monday 21 November 2011

Third Tuesday

So far Jovember is going well, I've got some nice clothes I've worn again as am steadily getting through the many pairs of shoes I own. Today was a nice simple dress that I've had for over 4 years. It's from a label called Lipsy which I'm really too old to wear, though 4 or 5 years ago they did a lot more day wear. These days they are more about going out dresses for the under 25s - often seen on WAGs and reality show stars. Pop star Pixie Lott models for them I think, so considering I'm probably about the same age as her mum, this is the only Lipsy dress that own.
I like the 60s swirly pattern & nearly bought the dress in purple, but went for green instead. Shoe wise, once again it was ballet pumps, but these have a little sparkle & always brighten an outfit. As with most of my ballet pumps they didn't cost too much - yet another New Look bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment