Sunday 13 November 2011

Tuesday Tunesday

Today was another monochrome day. If you hadn't deduced already, I like my black & white. I went for quite a plain dress & leggings with some funky boots. The dress is a fairly recent purchase from ASOS - plain black with White lace like collar & cuffs. I like a jersey dress as it can be quite smart but doesn't often need ironing.
The shoes are a bit of a favourite that I don't get to wear often enough. They only go with a dress really and look odd with a longer skirt or trousers. However they are great 60s style Red or Dead boots named 'Twiggy'.
As mentioned previously, I like flat shoes that are a little different & not boring. Read or Dead, Irregular Choice & Schuh own brand shoes always have a good selection of comfortable, but stylish footwear. Saying that, these boots did rub a little on the back of my heel, so they're not perfect!
The reason why today has it's name is because I went to a fantastic gig in the evening. A great singer called KT Tunstall. Played on her own in a fabulous venue. Certainly makes you appreciate good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment