Sunday 13 November 2011

Wednesday High Street Favourites - Day 9

Today was a proper workwear day. The shift dress of the day was an Oasis number that I like to call my fake Vivenne Westwood dress! It's got a lovely grey & purple check pattern with a great cut. I think it looks quite designer, despite the fact I bought it in the sale for around £40 or less!
The shoe boots I also think look far more high end than they actually are. These were bought a year or so ago in Marks & Spencer and are pretty comfortable for the height of heel that they are. I like the suede & patent style, and these are suitable for work and going out. I really do believe that you don't have to spend too much money to look good, as long as you know where the good quality shoes & clothes are, and most importantly when the sales are on!

No comments:

Post a Comment