Monday 7 November 2011

Monday Monday - Jovember day 7

First Monday of Jovember was a casual one. Was too tired to think about what to wear so went for leggings, a casual dress and black patent & velvet brogues. Everything worn today was bought in a sale, including the cardigan.
Dress is kind of kooky for me, but just suitable for work. It came from Mela Loves in New Look, somewhere I like to go for a bargain fashion fix. This dress was in the sale, but even the full price things in New Look are at affordable prices and I've bout many a bargain dress there when similar ones have been in Topshop for 3 or 4 times the price!
The shoes are from my second favourite shoe shop, Office. I do prefer Schuh on the whole, but often Office have some great smart own-branded shoes for under £25. I got these brogues in the sale and love the fact that they're smart but girly at the same time. I also like the fact that they're part patent and part velvet, making them not too formal either. The ribbon laces really add a feminine edge to the usual brogue style whilst also being flat, comfortable and practical to wear. My mission in life is to only wear shoes that fit this criteria, as long as I can look stylist at the same time, and never be boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment