Monday 28 November 2011

Purple & Black Monday 21st

Eeurgh it was Monday again and it was cold. I needed to wear a cheerful colour so went for purple. The dress I went for I've had for a good 4 years or so, but it's served me well and I am always complimented on it when I've worn it. It's a very flattering empire line style and I really like the fact it has 3/4 length sleeves. The material is quite thick so it's relatively warm and also has a flattering neckline. It came from French Connection in the sale, a shop I think is quite expensive for what it is, so I've only ever bought things in their sale.
The boots were also a sale purchase, from the wonderful Kurt Geiger. Although heeled, they are pretty comfortable and to add to my love of them they have fleece on the inside for cold feet like mine! I don't think the picture has come out that well, but hopefully you can see the nice buckle detail on them.
Now it's really getting cold I think boots may be the order for the rest of Jovember, so may have some repeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment