Wednesday 23 November 2011

Saturday Music & Style

Saturday involved a bit of pottering about in the day and a gig of a friend's band in the evening. Having looked back at Jovember so far I noticed that I've mostly worn dresses, so today was a jeans day. The T-shirt & shoes are both recent purchases and this was their first outing. Both the jeans & the shoes are by Ted Baker, one of my favourite slightly pricier high street labels. Can't say I've ever bought anything from TB full price, they always have great sales and the occasional 20% off days. Think the jeans were less than half price in a sale a while back, and the black & white shoes were bought recently on a discount evening.
The T-shirt was another bargain find from TK Maxx. I'm a fan of the Harajuku Lovers perfumes by Gwen Stefani and didn't realise the designs or the various characters were on clothes too. At some point I'll do a blog post on HJ perfume & design: let's just say it's no ordinary celebrity perfume range.
It was a good evening, new shoes didn't hurt - well they were flats, and the gig was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment