Monday 21 November 2011

Wednesday Tara take 3

Ok, so I've worn some Tara Starlet already and I've also continually raved about how I love this label. Today was a more casual approach with jeans tucked into boots and a green floral pussy bow blouse. The blouse is perfect tucked into jeans, and I really liked this smart but casual look.
Both the jeans (Miss Sixty) and the boots (Clarks) I've had for a good long while and have lasted very well. I have a feeling they were both January sale purchases from 4 or more years ago. The jeans are very thick denim & great in winter. As someone with not the thinnest of calves, these boots enable me to tuck my jeans into them. The boots are on the way out, but I'm going to wear them until the treads have no grip and my feet get wet in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment