Friday 2 December 2011

Purple Ted & low Temperatures

Today was another outing for purple. I have this blue & purple skirt I bought last January in the sale that I've not had a chance to wear much. It's quite short so I always team it with thick leggings and a casual top. As it was pretty cold I added my cosiest cardigan over the plain black top. The cardigan is also Ted Baker and doubles, well triples as a wrap and a jumper dress. It's quite long for a cardigan but is very very warm - just what was needed!
Shoe wise, I'd thankfully kept my tall grey Ugg boots on hold for Jovember until a really cold day came along. Today was that day. People either love or hate Uggs. As someone who gets cold feet as soon as the clocks go back then I'm a lover. They are the most comfortable thing you can possibly wear on your feet and I know they're not the height of style but you have to take comfort & warmth over style when the nights start drawing in!
Thankfully I stayed warm and although not the most stylish outfit of Jovember, definitely the cosiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment