Wednesday 21 December 2011

Last three days of Jovember

So I was a little behind with my blog posts at the end of Jovember, so have put the last three days into one.

Monday the 28th was a normal day with an evening in the pub scheduled after working hours. I went for a purple Oasis knit dress which is in the same style as a black & white one worn earlier in the month. As the weather was still cold it was Uggs again (if I can remember correctly). Nothing special, but comfort and a bit of style is needed in cold weather!

Tuesday was another black & white day with a 60s dress that I absolutely love. I wear it with leggings usually and as it was cold needed a long sleeve black top underneath. I went for shoes from a couple of Saturdays ago from Ted Baker. Lovely rubber shoes that aren't that warm, but good in the rain!

The final day was a Wednesday and I went for a green Topshop dress and green Red or Dead shoes. Both the dress & shoes I've had for a while, but don't think I've ever worn together. The shoes though quite high heeled are pretty comfortable and although I love the dress it's a pain to iron so isn't worn as much as it should be.

I must say I've really enjoyed Jovember. I'll be putting some clothes on eBay in the new year to raise more money for Marie Curie cancer care.

Thanks for reading and expect more music & fashion blog posts here in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment