Friday 2 December 2011

Tara Thursday

Today was a stylish day. I had an event to go to in the evening & needed to look smart so went for yet another Tara Starlet number. My obsession with 50s & 60s style only began a few years ago when I stopped wearing jeans to work and began to embrace the dress. Nothing makes you feel better than a good dress that fits and suits you and this black & white gingham collar piece is no exception. It clings in the right places but is work appropriate as well. I teamed it with thick black tights as it was still cold, and some low heeled black & white patent Mary Janes from Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer so often have great value and stylish shoes that I can't stop popping in there frequently to check for anything new. These shoes were only about £20 and once more are pretty comfortable for heels. Although not high, the heels give me a sense of importance and also go so well with the dress.
I got a few compliments at the event & would quite happily have this dress in every colour. I feel like it's been made especially for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment