Friday 2 December 2011

Shoe repeat Friday pink & red

This was the second day this week I went for a short-ish skirt & leggings. It was cold again so I had to repeat shoes in the form of my black Uggs. This was also a departure from my usual colours of black, white & purple. I like colour and this red skirt was brought to my attention in Monsoon recently. I put a stripey pinkish cardigan with the red skirt as they kind of went together.
The cardigan was from my dear departed mum's clothes that I decided to keep and not sell on eBay. Unfortunately, this lovely Karen Millen cardigan had a few holes in it, which I didn't really notice until it was too late. Never mind, it wasn't too noticeable and the red & pink went very well together.
I had a lovely evening too out in the pub, spending most of it covered up outside in my Tara Starlet cape!

No comments:

Post a Comment