Wednesday 21 December 2011

Saturday Jeans & Indie

Saturday was definitely a jeans day. Obviously I couldn't repeat jeans so went for some purple/maroon coloured ones I bought in River Island a few months ago. They're slightly flared and stretchy so fit very well. The top I wore with it is a good 4 or 5 years old. It came from Coast who are more known for their formal dresses than anything else. I love this zig zag top as it's very Missoni-esque without the Missoni price tag! I did have to repeat shoes, and went for my purple velvet Rocketdogs from a couple of Saturdays ago. The whole outfit was funky & comfortable and very suitable for a Saturday that involved a cultural trip to a museum exhibition followed by the pub & an Indie club later on in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment